We are proud of our friendly and business relationships with outstanding representatives of the former Soviet and Russian culture élite.
Garant-Invest Group supports and develops cultural values, cultural heritage and its traditions, it acts as a sponsor and organizer of performances by national artists, poets and composers; jubilees at cultural institutions; publication of booklets and books of artists and historians and art exhibitions of honoured painters.
Garant-Invest Group acted as a sponsor and organizer of the following events:
• «The Maly Theatre - to the Great Victory!» tour devoted to the 65th anniversary of the Victory.
• “The Clever Things” performance of the State Academic Maly Theatre for Garant-Invest Group’s customers and partners as well as for the employees.
• The Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival.
• “Voices over the River Reach” International Chaliapin Contest.
• A concert of the Moscow Virtuosi Orchestra under the direction of Vladimir Spivakov in the honour of Garant-Invest Group’s 15th anniversary.
• Jubilee performances by A. Pakhmutova - a composer, People’s Artist of the USSR and Honorary Citizen of Moscow and N. Dobronravov - a poet and the winner of the State Prize of the USSR as well as jubilee celebrations of O. Feltsman - a composer and People’s Artist of the USSR;
• Grand Hall of the Moscow Conservatoire jubilee celebrations;
• Publication of a booklet devoted to the 130th anniversary of the Moscow Conservatoire Grand Hall Symphonic Orchestra;
• A jubilee celebration on the occasion of the 250th anniversary of the Maly Theatre (the first State theatre in Russia);
• Release of composers A. Pakhmutova and O. Feltsman’s exclusive compact disks;
• Exhibitions of works by Valentin Vorobyov, a blacksmith sculptor, Honoured Artist of Russia.
Through its business activity and the support of cultural values and traditions, Garant-Invest Group aims at active participation in the cultural life of Russia and is concerned about saving Russia’s historical and cultural heritage.